201 S. Kinney Rd
Tucson, AZ 85735
• Park in the employee parking lot
• Report to the employee entrance security gate
Date: June 25-29
Time: 9:30am to 1:30pm (4 hour block each day). Please come early to sign in and be ready for the training that starts at 9:30 sharp
1. Your own lunch (we do have a fridge and microwave). There is nowhere to buy food on or near our location.
2. Bottle of water
3. Good walking shoes for the dirt (no open toe). We will have transportation for those that need it.
4. Reading glasses if needed
After the training, you will be able to sign up for shifts of 4 hour blocks when Old Tucson is open. More detail about the program will be given during the training.
Need to know: Old Tucson will be providing you a costume to where that you may check out and take home. You will need to provide your own shoes black, comfortable, and period looking but they do not have to be authentic.